- peeta was abused by his mother
- his entire family died in the bombing
- he was hijacked and made to hate the one person he had left that he loved
- he overcame all this bullshit and lived the rest of his life with katniss and their two children
yet people still say “peeta is weak”
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
WE JUST SAW PIKACHU IN OSMOSIS JONES???? ??
OH MY GOD???
fucking god its pikachurin
a brain protein
“Pikachurin is an extracellular matrix-like retinal protein first described in 2008 in Japan by Shigeru Sato et al., and named after Pikachu, a character of the Pokémon franchise. The name of this “nimble” protein was inspired due to Pikachu’s “lightning-fast moves and shocking electric effects”.”
IM GONAN FUCKIN