Joseph Farrell. 20. Dublin, Ireland. My interests: writing and music, but my time is predominantly taken up by mindless sitting at the computer. Veterinary Nursing student in UCD. Piano. Sax. Vegetarian. Spirituality and healing. Gardening. Staunch supporter of Sansa Stark.
the worst fuckin thing is
“oh you sing? are you a good singer? SING SOMETHING FOR ME RIGHT NOW”
“do you draw? you do? DRAW ME”
“you write? MAKE ME A CHARACTER IN YOUR STORY”
“you act? CRY FOR ME RIGHT NOW”
“You speak that language?! Say something in it!”
“you murder? KILL ME RIGHT NOW”
The last one seems more doable
Hi friend! I’m fairly new as well and doing my own research but I can point you towards some good blogs that have tons of resources to get you started!!
And you’re absolutely right! The best way to figure out if a system of belief works for you is by researching it:)
Blogs to Follow:
- thelivingwiccan is a great blog to follow and they have resources on their blog as well as days on which they’ll answer questions!
- broomstraws has a great resource page that you should check out! They have a vocabulary page on there that can help with any confusion about a multitude of new terms that you will no doubt come across:)
- wiccaweekly is an informational blog and can also field questions
- thewitchyandtheturtle is a good place to start as well, and they’re answering questions on a variety of things right now. They have a whole list of resources for beginners as well as even more sources on this page
- some pagan resources
- I haven’t looked at any of these sources yet because there’s really just so much to learn but here’s some more
- Some more pagan resources (specifically Heathenry)
- even more links!
I have a “learning" link on my blog but it has no sort of order so I can direct you to some posts that you may find useful:
I hope I was helpful
10 years ago today, Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way went back in time to sedouce Volxemort and protect all of us from his evil plans
reblog this post to honor Enoby’s brave sacrifice, ignore if you’re a prep or a poser